Collagen is an important element to protect skin from aging such as wrinkles and sagging of skin. Along with skin elasticity and youthfulness, collagen also improves hair, nails, and bone health. Our body can’t enough collagen as we cross our 30s.
If you are also looking for collagen supplement to take care of your skin, hair or bone health, then this article is for you.
You’ll learn about 7 best collagen supplements along with different types of collagen supplements available in India.
Types of Collagen Supplements Available in India
Collagen supplements come in various forms for inducing collagen into your body. Collagen is very useful for your health, skin, hair, and nails. Sometimes they also help with bones and joints! Collagen supplements are found in various forms as mentioned below.
#1. Hydrolyzed Collagen:
Hydrolyzed Collagen is also known as collagen peptides are the form of Collagen that is most easily soluble in the bloodstream. They are found in both powder and capsule form.
Gelatin is a derivative of collagen and is used to improve brain and joint functioning.
The powdered form of Collagen is most easily available and soluble. The powder is easy to dissolve and can be flavourful sometimes.
The capsule form of Collagen can be taken as a whole or broken down and consumed as a powder. This improves skin and health.
Lastly, there are gummies. These are in the form of sweet candy and taste similar, too. They are easy to chew and flavourful.
Best Collagen Supplements in India
#1. GradeOne Nutrition Fish Collagen Powder
GradeOne Nutrition Fish Collagen supplement comes in powder form that to help improve the appearance and quality of the skin. GradeOne Nutrition Fish Collagen Powder has some interesting natural ingredients that are great for the skin, hair, nails, joints & bones.
It contains amino acids curcumin, biotin, vitamins E & C. These ingredients will help to improve the appearance of skin by strengthening it and making it look brighter.
GradeOne Nutrition Fish Collagen Powder has been made with only the finest natural ingredients in addition to being free of artificial colors, flavors or fillers. It’s also Non-GMO Project Verified. There are many great benefits to this powder which include improving sleep, boosting metabolism and improving digestion among others.
GradeOne Nutrition Fish Collagen Powder key features:
- Boosts hair, nails and skin health.
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids.
- Supports bone and tooth health.
- Improves sleep and metabolism.
- Non GMO Project Verified.
- Take 1 teaspoon into
- Mix with 6-8 ounces of water
- You can take once or twice a day
#2. BoldSkin Collagen Supplement Type 1 & 3
Boldskin’s Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid And Vitamin C to keep the skin glowing and moisturized. Biotin, Glucosamine, and Zinc improve hair strength and nail growth. This marine collagen works to maintain the mobility and health of your bones and joints.
You can also take this in place of your protein shake to get the necessary nutrients. This watermelon flavoured powder contains Type 1 and 3 of collagen.
- Type 1 and 3 Collagen
- Glowing and moisturized skin
- Vitamin C and Biotin infused
- Improves hair and nail strength
- Keeps bones and joints healthy
- Watermelon flavoured
- 200g powder
How to use
- Fi 150-200 ml of chilled water in a glass
- Mix 6g of collagen powder
- Stir and drink
#3. Kayos Collagen Peptides (Hydrolyzed) Powder Protein Supplement
Kayos Collagen Peptides consists of Type 1 and 3 collagen powder. This bovine collagen helps to maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.
Bones and joints remain healthy. This orange supplement can be mixed with your favourite juice, coffee, or just water.
- Type 1 and 3
- Maintains health and skin
- Healthy bones and joints
- Orange flavoured
- 250 gm
How To Use
- Take 2 scoops of powder
- Add to 100 ml of water, smoothie, or coffee
- Mix well and consume
#4. Nature’s Secret, Amino Collagen Powder Supplement
Nature’s Secret is packed with 19 amino acids and proteins that revitalize your entire body. These peptides also contain glycine that boosts metabolism and increases energy levels. This powder maintains skin elasticity and vitalizes hair, skin, and nails health. Being bovine sourced, it is extremely helpful for strengthening the joints and bones.
- 19 amino acids
- Revitalizes your body
- Glycine boosts metabolism
- Maintains skin elasticity
- Bovine sourced
- Strengthens bones and joints
- 250 gm powder
How To Use
- Take 2 scoops of powder (6 to 8gm)
- Mix with water, smoothie, or coffee
- Can also be used for baking
#5. HealthKart Hydrolyzed collagen, Glucosamine, & Vitamin C
HealthKart’s Collagen powder is mixed with glucosamine and vitamin C that hair strength and texture. This supplement also improves joint flexibility & mobility.
This orange flavored powder enhances skin health. Being non-vegetarian it is certified by FSSAI.
- Contains glucosamine and vitamin C
- Improves hair strength and texture
- Improves joint flexibility and mobility
- Orange flavored
- Enhances skin health
- FSSAI certified
- 200 gm
How To Use
- Take 12g of collagen powder
- Add to 100 ml of water
- Stir well until the powder is dispersed in water & drink immediately
#6. Tefety Collagen Biotin Gummies-Supplement for Hair, Skin & Nail
Tefety Collagen gummies contain 45 gummy bears, where each gummy consists of vitamin C, vitamin E, Biotin, Zinc, Selenium and Hydrolyzed collagen types 1 and 3.These ingredients strengthen your nails and improve hair growth. These gummies are non-GMO, gelatine free, sugar-free, and gluten-free. These grape flavoured gummies improve the vitality of skin, bones, and joints.
- Contain vitamins and minerals
- Type 1 and 3 collagen
- Strengthen nail and hair growth
- non-GMO, gluten-free
- Grape flavoured
- Improve skin and bones vitality
- 45 gummy bears
How To Use
- Take 1 gummy bear in the morning
- Or as prescribed by a doctor
#7. CSC Collagen Powder – Type 2 Collagen Supplement
CSC Collagen powder consists of type 2 collagen which promotes healthy joint functions. This product is great for tensile strength and toughness in the cartilages. The mango flavoured powder is useful for people with bone and joint injuries or health issues. This dairy-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO product reduces inflammation and is available in different flavours!
- Type 2 collagen
- Increases tensile strength
- Various flavours
- Useful for bone injuries
- Dairy-free and non-GMO
- Reduces inflammation
- 250gm powder
How To Use
- Take 1 scoop of collagen powder
- Add to water and stir
- Consume immediately after a meal
- Moutainor Plant-based collagen powder – if you are a vegetarian or are just looking for a plant-based option for healthy skin and hair.
- Tefety Collagen Gummies – If you are looking for a sweet chewable gummy bear, that easy to consume and carry.
- CSC collagen powder – IF you are looking for type 2 collagen powder, that will not only help you nourish your skin and hair but also improves joint health.