Post updated on: 2 Jan 2021
If you are visiting a fertilizer store for your needs in fertilizers for a flowering plant, you are bound to be confused and lost for choice. We sharing the list of Best Fertilizer for Flowering Plants in India.
There are several types of fertilizers with multiple formulations and available in various sizes.
Then there is another confusion regarding the organic and synthesized fertilizers.
If you are of those thousands who are looking the best fertilizers for flowering plants in India 2021, the list in this compilation should be quite useful and practical for your needs.
The major constituents that would make a perfect fertilizer for flowering plants are Nitrogen, Potassium, and Phosphorus.
The ideal options would be to choose a good fertilizer that contains a good combination of these ingredients and opt for the one that has more of organic composition.
Choosing the best fertilizer for flowering plants in India needs to be done with complete care.
Organic fertilizers are sourced from living beings – like animals, fish, and plants. These can include foliar fertilizers as well. It may also consist of non-living things like rock phosphate.
Chemical fertilizers can have a few disadvantages that may include burning and no option for improving the quality of the soil.
Having understood that, here are a few insights into which fertilizers should you go with for the Best Fertilizer for Flowering Plants in India.
Go Garden All Purpose DAP Fertilizer
For homegrown or indoor plants
Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed Extract For Plants
Soil-enriching through organic composition
Divine Tree Miracle Grow NPK Fertilizer
All sorts of soil conditions
RHBP GrowthPlus Liquid Bio-Fertilizer For All Crops
For flowering plants requiring bio-fertilizer
For improving the quality of the soil.
Best Fertilizer For Flowering Plants In India 2021
#1. Go Garden All Purpose DAP Fertilizer
DAP in the Go Garden All Purpose DAP Fertilizer stands for diammonium phosphate and thus should offer you a high amount of phosphor content. The fertilizer comes with an NPK composition in the proportions of 18:46:0.
This is one of the Best Fertilizer for Flowering Plants in India & is best suited for almost all your needs in increasing the resistance to adverse conditions like droughts or floods.
The complete solubility in water will ensure that the fertilizer offers you access to nutrients to every root of the plant. It doubles up as the best option for homegrown or indoor plants.
Pros of Go Garden All Purpose
- It is in granular form.
- Has a very high shelf life.
- Water solubility
Cons of Go Garden All Purpose
- Is a little expensive
#2. Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed Extract For Plants
The Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed Extract for Plants is an excellent option with the full organic composition. The fertilizer offers you soil-enriching capabilities.
This will improve the ability of the plants to absorb the nitrogen content from the air as well. It avoids the possibility of salinization of the soil.
It also improves seed germination and root growth development. It enhances balanced nutrition as well. It also comes with Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum and other essential elements.
- ENRICH SOIL: Increases microorganisms in the soil that can invoke nitrogen from the air. Reduce salt content,breakthrough mineralized layer and effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
- INCREASE GROWTH: Improves seed germination and increases root growth development. Hence producing quality flowers and tasty fruits.
- BALANCE NUTRITION: Promotes balanced growth of plants and increases bloom set and size of flowers & fruits. It contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth, and chelating trace elements like Calcium, Magnisum, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, etc. which supply all nutrition in balance.
- DISEASE RESISTANCE: Boosts the immunity and resistance in plants against drought resistence, frost protection and stress recovery.
- DIRECTION TO USE: To make 1 Liter of seaweed Liquid Spray for plants. STEP: 1 Take 3ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water. STEP: 2 Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well. STEP: 3 spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the Soil. NOTE: Apply the seaweed liquid spray on the plants before sunrise or after sunset. To avoid leaf burn.
Pros of Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed
- The seaweed fertilizer is best suited for providing access to the best possible nutrition through macro or micronutrients.
- It can promote stronger and healthier growth possibilities.
Cons of Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed
- The smell can be a little unpleasant.
Also read – Best Fertilizer For Money Plant
#3. Divine Tree Miracle Grow NPK Fertilizer
The all-purpose and one of the best fertilizer for flowering plants in India, the Divine Tree Miracle Grow NPK Fertilizer is what you should go with for an enhanced feed either through foliage or roots.
The fertilizer has been observed to be an excellent option for both indoor and outdoor plants and works efficiently with all sorts of soil conditions.
The NPK ratio of the fertilizer reads 19:19:19. What should make it a great option is it can either be used for spraying over the plants or used as conventional manure.
Do note that the fertilizer is specially designed for use with the flowering plants only.
- Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants
- For Indoor and outdoor plants
- Available in 150g Pouch
Pros of Divine Tree Miracle Grow
- Useful for multiple conditions – indoor / outdoor plants, spray / conventional options.
- It can work with all sorts of soil quality
Cons of Divine Tree Miracle Grow
- The fertilizer is time-release variety, and you need to have patience.
Check out – Best grass cutter in India
#4. RHBP GrowthPlus Liquid Bio-Fertilizer For All Crops
The fertilizer comes with the best quality biocarbon liquid composition. The fertilizer comes under the bio-fertilizer options and should be an excellent option for your needs in the best fertilizer for flowering plants in India.
The fertilizer offers you access to the 16 different macro and micronutrients. You can use it either for application through aerial option or the soil.
It can also improve the tolerance of the plants for environmental conditions. Being a liquid fertilizer, it will absorb the liquid in a better way. The fertilizer has been rated as one of the best fertilizer for flowering in India.
- Unique bio-carbon liquid fertilizers suitable for all crops contains 16 essential macro and micro nutrients
- So far the carbon is considered and added as micronutrient. But this is the only and much needed one for plants and crops,with our unique formula each of the element present in our fertilizer plays pivotal role targeting roots, foliage, flowers and fruits/vegetable generically and doesn't limit itself to a particular plant or tree
- Provides nutrients for flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.advantages of liquid fertilizer are its more rapid effect and easier coverage
- Because of its liquid form, intake of the nutrients by plants or trees is expedited. It can be used for home or fields. Unique in market with more organic carbon thereby improving photosynthesis and soil organic carbon (Soc)
- Dosage: aerial 3-5 ml /l of water (Once In 15 Days) drenching : 3l / acre (Once In 30 Days) .x flowering and fruits depend on the photo period and varies in winter and summer. x the crop yield may vary based on the management practices and other environmental condition like temperature, light, etc
Pros of RHBP GrowthPlus
- The best option for flowering plants, vegetables, and fruits.
- The liquid form of fertilizer is an excellent option.
Cons of RHBP GrowthPlus
- Using it in more quantity can burn your plants.
Check out- Best Fertilizer for Coconut Tree
Best Fertilizer For Plants In India 2021
#5. Epsom Salts
The Epsom salts are perhaps one of the best options for easy dissolution and efficient performance. Apart from strengthening the plants, it also keeps the bugs at bay.
These fertilizers are best suited for improving the quality of the soil as well. That is precisely what should make it one of the best options for the best fertilizers for flowering plants in India.
The fertilizer has been considered to be the most natural and cost-efficient option for improving the quality of your plants and their flowering capabilities.
It can also help you improve the fertility and longevity of the soil.
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) can increase seed germination and nutrient uptake
- It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant's green color
- Best for Vegetables,Flowers & Landscape
- 100% Water Soluble Fertilizer
- Fertilize your garden using Divine Tree Epsom salt. Looking for the richest, most delicious fruits and vegetables this season? Add Epsom salt to your regular watering routine to not only boost flavor, but also color and even size.
Pros of Epsom Salts
- 100 percent soluble in water
- Works for both fruit and vegetable plants.
Cons of Epsom Salts
- Slightly expensive option
This was all about the Best Fertilizer for Flowering Plants in India. We are sure that these options will help you grow better flowering plants in your garden.
If you are growing flowers in pots at your home then Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed Extract is the best option with organic composition.
The fertilizer comes with soil-enriching capabilities and avoids the possibility of salinization.